Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Hot Pick from TAB - Jonas Brothers


By the Jonas Brothers
(MR JONA JB J 12)
2007


The Jonas Brothers’ is a group of three talented brothers that sing and write their own songs. All of their songs are filled with fantastic lyrics and awesome beats. My favorite songs on this CD are “That’s Just the Way We Roll” and “Inseparable”. I guarantee that you will love this CD so much that soon you will be singing along with the Jonas Brothers!

reviewed by TAB member Rachel K.


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this band so much and the songs are great they're the best i would love to go to one of the concerts one day

Anonymous said...

i love the jo bros!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE JOE JONAS!!!!!!!! Their CD rocks!

Anonymous said...

i luv u Nick jonas i can't wait to c u in concert!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

the jonas brothers rock my world! WOOT WOOT! Luv their CD <3

Anonymous said...

I Love you Jonas Brothers You guys are hot.

Anonymous said...

I love the Jonas Brothers!!!!!!!!!!you rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

nick is soooooo hot!!!!!

stephanie said...

you guys are really cool and cute