
Directed by: Christopher Nolan
(DVD General Batm)
2005 Adventure
This movie does a great job explaining Batman’s past and beginnings in Gotham. I loved this movie because it has a mysterious plot. It also has a great number of villains such as Scarecrow. This is one of the best Batman movies to date and it gets you caught up in the story for this summer’s The Dark Knight. I rate Batman Begins 5 out of 5 stars.
(DVD General Batm)
2005 Adventure
This movie does a great job explaining Batman’s past and beginnings in Gotham. I loved this movie because it has a mysterious plot. It also has a great number of villains such as Scarecrow. This is one of the best Batman movies to date and it gets you caught up in the story for this summer’s The Dark Knight. I rate Batman Begins 5 out of 5 stars.
No comments:
Post a Comment