By Neal Shusterman
(YA F Shus)
291 pages 2007 Horror
Pick up this book, and you may want to be safe in bed, or only read it outside in brightest sunshine. Pick up this book, and you will read tales of dark, dark humor, almost all of them with twists at the end. Pick up this book, and you will read about the weirdest ice-cream truck ever, a grandmother who screams at walls and pets dogs who aren’t there,and a not-so-secure security blanket. I picked up this book, and I am still closing my eyes while walking into a room until I switch on the lights at night. Scary but not too intense, with laughter sprinkled throughout, this book will keep you thinking fast, trying to be one step ahead of what happens on the next page—read it, or else! Grades 6 & up.
Reviewed by TAB member Colleen K.
Find this book in the eCatalog.
Thursday, September 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment