
Artist: Iron Maiden
(MR IRON POW I 12) (CV only)
1985
(MR IRON POW I 12) (CV only)
1985
I liked this CD because of the unique quality of each song at the height of their career. From the high speed classic “Aces High”, to the 13 minute long epic Rime of the Ancient Mariner. This classic from 1985 is still loved today by die hard fans all over the world.
reviewed by TAB member Nick H.
This is a masterful work of rock and roll music. I really like the guitar solos, which push all the songs to another league. Along with the guitar, the lyrics flow very well with the coarse voice of the lead singer. One thing that may cause dislike is the length of the songs. They average 5 minutes a song, so if you like the long songs, this album is full of them. This album is a must hear for the rock-and-roll lover. It has every element of a good rock band, and it can be played over many times and it definitely won’t waste your time.
reviewed by TAB member Manoj A.
No comments:
Post a Comment